Iraq...Tall Afar Modelers

In the Fine Scale Modeler Forum area, there is a request from Cpt. Dave Wallace for acrylic paints, paint brushes, and some snap-tite kits. I guess they have received a lot of kits from one of the IPMS chapters but are still in need of painting supplies. It sounds like the snap-tite kits are needed to teach the Iraqi soldiers who have become interested in model building.

I am going to Hobby Lobby today with $100 to see what I can put together for them. My office is in Denver and my home is in Colorado Springs, CO so if anyone is near, or far for that matter and want to help, shoot me an email.

I hope to put this together and have it on the way before Jan 1

Merry Christmas to all......... Ron R.

Reply to
Count DeMoney

I think the problem is that most paints and glues are flammable. Cannot be shipped via the Postal Service.

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

wonder if you can get by with acrylic paints and CA. they don't burn, do they?

Craig

Reply to
crw59

I think acrylics are ok but if anyone knows why I shouldn't attempt to send them, please let me know asap. I was going to try to get this done early this coming week and don't need to make a big error.

Reply to
Count DeMoney