2008 Network Installs.... help....

Noob to this type of discussion forum, our Local guy that works in our office is having problems with the network install of 2008. We are upgrading from 2007 and the same tricks to get it to work aren't working evidentially. Any guru help here would be MUCH appreciated. Thank in advance.

Reply to
mlk006

You should try searching through past threads to see if someone has seen the problems you are seeing. If that doesn't do it, you will have to be much more specific about what kind of problems you are having.

Jerry Steiger (who will be of absolutely no help with your install problems)

Reply to
Jerry Steiger

I will suggest to uninstall 20007 and install a fresh copy of

2008......but before that please take backups...

Deepak

Reply to
Engineer