24-400

I am trying to find information on 24-400 GPI Bottle threads. Would anyone have this geometry or the details for me to generate it?

Thanks! Paul

Reply to
thing181

You might find what you want here:

the other Paul

th> I am trying to find information on 24-400 GPI Bottle threads. Would

Reply to
P.

WOW is that helpful! Thanks TOP (The Other Paul).

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

TOP? So, could I be OP? 8^)

..

Muggs wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Dunno, Paul, I thought it was a good idea.

Reply to
TOP

Thanks Paul! That is exactly what I needed.

Paul2 or should it be 3?

Thanks guys!

Reply to
thing181