Fitting Library?

I thought I read recently that there was a new Fitting Library available for free. I could have sworn I read it in this NG but Google didn't seem to come up with anything. I wanted to check it out.

Anyone?

Corey

Reply to
CS

Parker has lots of them, try this:

Pascal Dufour

"CS" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Pascal Dufour

We have actually used parker. Their models are great it is just a pain to search and know you are getting the 8MJ x 12MB that you are actually looking for

Corey

Reply to
CS