3-D Sketching Presentation from SWW 2007

Will someone lead me to the Presentation of 3-D Sketching, as presented at Solidworks World 2007? I am not sure, but I think it took place in New Orleans I am thanking you all in advance. Jennifer Axiotis

Reply to
jenniferaxiotis

I'm not sure if you had one in mind in particular, but here is a link to one of them:

matt