Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Closure of complimentary Xtra Usenet newsgroup service
BASTARDS!! I would like to strangle the small number of regular retards who affected this change.

Assembly Level Feature - Getting Bodies - Problem?
Hi All, I am trying an Assembly Traversal With SW2006 with Visaul C++6. I am unable to get the Assembly Level Feature for more than one body. Ex: have 2 Bodies ( is a Multi body Part. Both are...
2
2

Moving
I have holes on various pcd's. I want to rotate all the holes by 30degrees. Is there an easy way of doing this? Can I pick the holes and rotate them about a point?
8
8

OT Re: Closure of complimentary Xtra Usenet newsgroup service
I'm obviously one of the few, this is very annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! John Layne
7
7

yellow errors OK?
just wondering how others feel about this. For my work, I don't allow any sort of error to exist in my models; red or yellow. If a sketch entity is dangling-I fix it and move on. Right now I am...
13
13

Problem with changing references
Recently, I have been having problems changing references to drawings when opening them. When I have a bunch of very similar parts that I have to create drawings for, what I typically do (and what I...
6
6

DUAL DIMENSIONS - ABOVE vs. TO THE RIGHT
My company has begun using dual dimensions as the standard on assembly prints for use in catalogs, web, etc. My problem is that SolidWorks only allows secondary dimensions to be displayed 1 of 4 ways...
6
6

Recommended Computer
I am planning on purchasing a new computer. The main reason for upgrading is to improve the performance of my FEA program. It uses large amounts of memory. The general details are: Xi System AMD...
25
25

Hardware Questions
Hello everyone- My company has been using ToolBox along with PDMWorks rather unsuccessfully for the past 8 years. We have a lot of legacy issues because we started using ToolBox before the multi-user...
6
6

SolidEdge -> Solidworks
Does anyone know what version of Solidedge part files can be imported into Solidworks? TIA, Jeff

SW startup problem
I have a workstation that occasionally has the following error when starting Solidworks. --------------------------- SLDWORKS.exe - Entry Point Not Found --------------------------- The procedure...
5
5

SWW Modelmania contests
Does anyone have any of the Modelmania contests from previous SolidWorks World(s)? I'm looking for a good competition for our usergroup as we have a serious prize to give away at our next meeting (a...
1
1

newbie trying to draw something
Hello all, I'm trying to draw one of these in SW - SEVERAL failed attempts, I'm trying to start with the radius end and work out from there. I create the radius end by creating a centerline, a...
13
13

pdf to dxf ,dwg
am looking for a free program to download that will convert pdf to dwg or dxf, so my cad pdf files can be edited
3
3

Single Line Font
Hi Group, I'm looking for single line fonts for use in a milling machine center. We can use just about any font and run a small cutter back and forth to cut out the letters but I'm looking for a...
1
1