Single Line Font

Hi Group, I'm looking for single line fonts for use in a milling
machine center. We can use just about any font and run a small cutter
back and forth to cut out the letters but I'm looking for a single line
font that will save machine time.
Gibbs has given me the Moorpark font but it's pretty basic and bland.
Are there any other options out there?
Thanks for any help.
Dan P.
Reply to
dpodz
I am also having looking for single line font true type font for our laser machine
Reply to
sal