WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Reply to
pete

Haven't seen mine either??

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

I got a reply from SolidWorks on Tuesday. There were production problems but they are "on the way, you should have it by the end of the week". I don't know that I'd mark your calendar.

Deb Dowd> Has anyone gotten theirs yet?

Reply to
jholliday

Nope.

Anyone know if the presentation by those 2 designers is going to be on the DVD? They mentioned during the show that they would check into getting a copy to everyone, but nothing was promised.

Reply to
SW Monkey

Are they sending a DVD play along so we can read them?

Signed, Born Yesterday.

Reply to
TOP

Huh?

Reply to
SW Monkey

I don't have a DVD player. I don't have a DVD drive. Am I missing something? Has the world passed me by? Is SW going to get me to buy one?

Reply to
TOP

Apparently the world has indeed passed you by! I have a dual Celeron 400 (ABIT BP6 mobo) with a DVD drive, and that was a second generation drive, way back then. It's still kickin' too, amazingly enough.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

WOW, they are so cheap nowadays.

I guess you are waiting for Blueray or HD DVD...hehe :D

Reply to
SW Monkey

I talked to the marketing people today about the DVD and the video of Seymore and Powell. The DVDs will be mailed shortly (next week or so). Video of Seymore and Powell will not becuase it is a contract issue.

Tony

Reply to
Tony

Anyone get their DVD ?

Reply to
SW Monkey

I got mine Monday.

Deb

Reply to
Deb Dowding

Got mine yesturday. Being a DVD, they should have put more video on it...

Reply to
SW Monkey

Mine just arrived today.

WT