July 2006 Railroad Model Craftsman Subscription in NYC Has anyone gotten theirs yet?

July 2006 Railroad Model Craftsman Subscription in NYC Has anyone gotten theirs yet?

Eric

Reply to
newyorkcentralfan

July 2006 Railroad Model Craftsman Subscription in NYC Has anyone gotten theirs yet?

Eric

Reply to
newyorkcentralfan

Been available in my local hobby shop (Upstate NY) for at least a week now.

CNJ999

Reply to
CNJ999

Came in the mail today. Now I don't have to send someone to Newton to rough up Hal. ;-)

Reply to
newyorkcentralfan