NEED: Single Line Font... (must be single line inside SW also, npt just MS Word)

I have tried quite a few fonts but havent found one I can use yet.
CAMworks font: Letters are close to eachother, and if I manually space
them they are too far apart.
http://www.linotype.com/183979/agilitahairline-font.html Tried the above which looks like I could use it, and it is a single line font in MS Word... But SW adds thickness to it.
So basically I need a single line font that can be used for engraving numbers and letters into alu/steel plates with a milling head of 3 (smaller makes it unreadable with the unit height we are using)
I downloaded one called DPS Schrift that is a single line font. I don't remember where I downloaded it from but found it again here
http://cz.solidcamsupport.net/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid &nav=0
Ronni wrote:

Hey J
thx for posting
I already tried this font and it is very similar to the CAMworks font. And its the same problem, the letters are too close to another :-(