NEED: Single Line Font... (must be single line inside SW also, npt just MS Word)

I have tried quite a few fonts but havent found one I can use yet.

CAMworks font: Letters are close to eachother, and if I manually space them they are too far apart.

the above which looks like I could use it, and it is a single line font in MS Word... But SW adds thickness to it.

So basically I need a single line font that can be used for engraving numbers and letters into alu/steel plates with a milling head of =F83 (smaller makes it unreadable with the unit height we are using)

Reply to
Ronni

I downloaded one called DPS Schrift that is a single line font. I don't remember where I downloaded it from but found it again here

R> I have tried quite a few fonts but havent found one I can use yet. >

Hey J

thx for posting

I already tried this font and it is very similar to the CAMworks font. And its the same problem, the letters are too close to another :-(

Reply to
Ronni