3D Trees?

I need to place some trees in an Architectural model I've done. No trees in 3DCC - does anyone know of any other source. My own versions look a bit clunky - especially the pine tree Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Donnan

Amazing how the mind works. When I saw the title of your message, I was thinking about how a 3D FeatureManager tree would look! What would be different? Could you look down into the depths of a part?? :-)

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

sketchup free doesn't have any export other than .klm format.

Reply to
neil

Bummer then go and get the trial version at

and then export it the trial will let you export as I said before.

Ben

Reply to
Ben Eadie

Could you map a few decals with transparency channels to planes normal to the camera? Thats a pretty old arch viz trick. That would probably work in SWx

Reply to
parel

PhotoWorks 1 used LightWorks. PhotoWorks 2 uses Mental Ray.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

thanks for the input - I'll try the trial version of sketchup. given the lack of alternatives in 3dcc, maybe I should upload my (clunky) trees to inspire a bit of competitive contribution......

Reply to
Jerry Donnan