3D Trees?

I need to place some trees in an Architectural model I've done. No trees in 3DCC - does anyone know of any other source.
My own versions look a bit clunky - especially the pine tree Jerry
Amazing how the mind works. When I saw the title of your message, I was thinking about how a 3D FeatureManager tree would look! What would be different? Could you look down into the depths of a part?? :-)
WT

sketchup free doesn't have any export other than .klm format.
neil wrote:

Bummer then go and get the trial version at www.Sketchup.com and then export it the trial will let you export as I said before.
Ben
Could you map a few decals with transparency channels to planes normal to the camera? Thats a pretty old arch viz trick. That would probably work in SWx
Doesn't Solid Works use the Lightworks engine in it's renderer. If so, you can probably find something here for it: http://www.lightworks-user.com
Ken

PhotoWorks 1 used LightWorks. PhotoWorks 2 uses Mental Ray.

thanks for the input - I'll try the trial version of sketchup. given the lack of alternatives in 3dcc, maybe I should upload my (clunky) trees to inspire a bit of competitive contribution......