Adding ALL dimensions

A quick question.

Is there a way to add ALL dimensions automatically to a detail drawing? or we need to add one at the time?

Thank you!

Reply to
coldhot

Highlight the view, Insert>Model Items. Good Luck!!!

Reply to
Seth Renigar

You can also use auto dimension, but neither method is perfect. It depends on your purpose and what you want - you decide.

WT

"Seth Renigar" wrote in message news:3DYlg.22134$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.southeast.rr.com...

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I should also add that inserting model dimensions will only work if the model was essentially "built from scratch", without having external references. In my case, nearly everything I create has references to either a base part, cavity feature, etc. So, I can't really use inserted model dimensions, since they don't actually exist. What few times I have tried (with a built from scratch part), wasn't a very pretty sight. But, since I rarely use it, I may well have well been doing it wrong....

Reply to
Seth Renigar