Adding parts / configurations in Toolbox

Is there a way to add configurations to some toolbox-parts? In the SW toolbox there is the Socket Head Shoulder Screw. I need a M5 (=D85) screw, but the toolbox is starting with M6 (=D86.5 which isn't original, but that aside) I've tried to edit some mdb databases (including the swbrowser.mdb and the iso.mdb) but that didn't work.

I'm using SW2009 SP2

Reply to
knoestgait