ah its all moved

I have just done 2007sp4 to 2008 upgrade was supprised to see how much the front end has changed, is there any way to get back to the old interface as I would prefer it at the mo, Boss wants to know why im taking so long!! need a few days to play and find everything.

Thanks

Jules

Reply to
Julian

To you and all other early adopters: Thanks in advance for helping the hard way to write the first two service packs.

Reply to
That70sTick

The only people who will in any way benefit from the new interface are the new users.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

Will they benefit from it? Or just not be hindered by it.

Reply to
Raptor

Probably the only thing that you can't change to be like 2007 is the command manager and the position of the feature tree. Those are pretty much stuck where they are. You can turn off all of the menu choices for the command manager. As for the icon RMB menus, those can be turned off in the TOOLS CUSTOMIZE menu under the box CONTEXT TOOLBAR SETTINGS. You can customize the HUD in the top center of the graphics window. Even the dumb a$$ crinkled paper can get changed back. Why they chose to use this as a default drawing paper is childish. They must not realize that this is not a pretty picture drawing program but a tool to work with. I hated the UI when beta testing and they defended it tooth and nail as to why they felt it would be better this way. Actually once you get used to it, it isn't half bad and does make things somewhat faster.