annotations

I want to show notes in assembly view but when i switch it on the dimensions appear how can i show the notes only.

I've tried switching off the annotations which removes the notes and dimensions, anyone help.

Ineed the notes which I am creating only in top level assembly, not dimensions, please don't tell me I have go round ans switch each dimension off.

Thanks Mo.

Reply to
mo

RMB on the Annotations Folder, then uncheck "Show Feature Dimensions".

Reply to
Eddie