Anyone have a macro to export a BOM from an assembly, not a drawing?

Im looking for a way to export a BOM from an assembly model, preferably in CSV format.

Anyone have one?

Reply to
SW Monkey

TOP

as Ben was saying. They are pretty much the exact same hardware. The only real difference (heaven forbid someone questioned them on this) is that they are limited to each application the cards are for. i.e. game cards are for ppl that cant spend thousands. CAD Cards are for business and industry that you can control the market for. So the company's just set a price to what they like. Limit the cards so that you cant get what you want cheaply evne though its quite possible (proven by SoftQuadro untill they started serveaerly hardware limited them perposly to stop it).

The good old days of SoftQuadro... *sigh*

Reply to
Anonymous

Could I take a look at it? I may be able to convert the text file to CSV.

Reply to
SW Monkey