BOM (or make from) on Drawing

Does anyone have a macro or method to create a BOM or basically a make from on a part drawing. I want to show all inserted parts (bodies) in a BOM like format on a part drawing. And have it auto update if bodies are added or removed.

I did find one that allowed you to enter in properties to fill out the BOM as you can put a normal BOM on a part's drawing. But this is a manual method, I would really like an auto one.

Just thought I would ask before I started one myself. We also use a PDM (DBWorks) and I might find it easier to just get the data from there as it already does know about the sub-parts (or made from list).

--Matt

Reply to
Matt Feider