anyone seen it yet? the 3d video projector that works with solidworks?

I found this on the internet today,

This looks very interesting, especialy the price of 3995$ . Maybe anyone of you seen it in action? Is it any good? Do you need expencive 3d glasses with it?

many Thanks for any answers.

Bram

Reply to
bvw

I haven't seen this one, but I've had some experience with stereo projection. It appears to be sequential stereo, which needs flicker glasses - these are fairly cheap these days. The resolution is only 800 x 600. Why they didn't go for 1024 x 768 I dunno. For about the same price you can get a Canon SX50 with 1400 x 1050 resolution without the stereo, and a lot less headaches. Search projectorcentral.com

bp

bvw wrote:

Brian