API: C++ Project Template

I've looked through the group about using the Appwizard to create a VC++ 6 project, but I can't seem to get it working. I don't think it is installed correctly. It doesn't show up in the create project templates. Anyone have any work arounds for this?

I would just like a basic project template for a stand alone application to get started. If anyone could post one, that would be great.

Thanks,

Brian

Reply to
Brian Vogel

Hello Brian,

I did write a detailed training manual for VB and VC++ that are still available on our products website.

Best Regards,

Bob Hanson Senior Solutions Developer Centare Group Ltd.

Robert Hanson