API: How do I convert a Curve from sketch coordinate system to model system?

Hi,

I got an answer from Solidworks support that told me that when using Surface.IntersectCurve() it is assumed that the Curve and Surface are in the same coordinate system, and that if the curve is from a sketch I need to transform it into the model coordinate system before using IntersectCurve. How do I transform a Curve from sketch coordinate system into model coordinate system?

Best regards Pål Eilertsen

Reply to
P?l

There is an example in the API help the title of the example is, believe it or not,

Transform Sketch to Model Example

Regards, Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich