Importing points or a curve

Hi, I have never used Solidworks before but I will soon need to create and modify a blade based on an airfoil section. The airfoil is a 2D curve for which I know x and y coordinates. I will need to import these coordinates into Solidworks and create a 3D model from this. Is there a way to get this airfoil section into Solidworks by importing a text file with the coordinates?

Thank You

Reply to
steve

Insert/Curve/Curve Througn XYZ Points,... Browse,... *.txt

=2E.

Reply to
zxys