Importing points or a curve

Hi, I have never used Solidworks before but I will soon need to create and modify a blade based on an airfoil section. The airfoil is a 2D
curve for which I know x and y coordinates. I will need to import these coordinates into Solidworks and create a 3D model from this. Is there a way to get this airfoil section into Solidworks by importing a text file with the coordinates?
Thank You
Insert/Curve/Curve Througn XYZ Points,... Browse,... *.txt
..