Re: macro: create an animation from a lott of configurations.

"Philippe Guglielmetti" a écrit dans le message de news:

4126161f$0$11788$ snipped-for-privacy@news.sunrise.ch...

You can also use/combine the macro on
which saves an image for each config/frame and calls a free tool from

to build an MPG movie. > (I'm looking for a similar tool for AVI, if you cross one...)

You can use VDub to encode your mpg to avi.

Reply to
Jean Marc BRUN

I would write a little macro to change configuration and then export a jpeg of each component. Then I would use JASC PhotoShop Animator to combine them into an animation from which I can get .gif, or .avi type files. You could also use PowerPoint to rotate through the configurations.

Joe at New Hampshire CAD presented this method to us long ago.

I would write a little macro to change configuration and then export a jpeg of each component. Then I would use JASC PhotoShop Animator to combine them into an animation from which I can get .gif, or .avi type files. You could also use PowerPoint to rotate through the configurations.

Joe at New Hampshire CAD presented this method to us long ago.

This link is for VB source to do just that.

Combined with the second link above, I was able to generate code that makes an assembly into a screen saver :)

Reply to
rocheey