API Programmers needed

I'm going to be working on some projects in a few months that will require someone with deep API programming knowledge to work from home. The work load will not be heavy but it will require advanced knowledge in API programming. The programmer will need to be able to create custom features not offered by SolidWorks at this time. Features which can then be put into SolidWorks Feature manager design tree at will.

If anyone knows where I can find someone like this please have them send me their email address.

Thanks

TZ

Reply to
tszeis

Contact me through email link at . If I can't, I know others.

Actually, I don't think what you are asking for is really possible, except for library features. To my knowledge, SW API does not allow for creation of new feature types, only manipulation of existing features.

What sort of feature do you need?

Reply to
That70sTick

Just guessing, but it sounds like macro features.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

I think we have seen some examples of this on the NG and the source was also available. I think it was something to do with surfaces.

Reply to
TOP