VB objects and methods

Does anyone know how to create a custom feature which can then be inserted into a feature manager tree?

The feature must;

1-Have its own custom icon 2-Tied to an object which has it own methods which can then be called on in VB to return data.

Can someone point me in the right direction on how this can be learned? Does anyone have experience doing this type of thing?

Reply to
tszeis

Go to the solidworks API downloads and download How to insert a macro feature.

You can then use the macro feature to cause geometry Edits of features after it in the tree. I believe you can then hide the edits.

Regards, Corey

tszeis wrote:

Reply to
CS