API question

In the API help I can see that to modify features (like sheetmetal, holes etc.) I have to use commands like CurFeature.ModifyDefinition(FeatData, Model, Component) and FeatData.ReleaseSelectionAccess to make changes take effect.

How do I "modify" custom properties - what command do I need to update the SW-file with my changes?

Reply to
John

Hello John,

Have you tried to "save" your document after making changes? Refer to API help, ModelDoc2::Save3 method.

Hope this helps!

-h-

Reply to
Heikki Leivo

well - that seems to do the trick....Thanks John

Reply to
John