2004/SP0 Graphic Threads Display

The display of graphic threads does not stick to part or assembly. I applied the graphics to represent a threaded rod and inserted the part into a sub-assembly. OK so far, the thread appears as it should in the part and sub-assembly. Close both part and sub-assembly, then open part and the graphic thread is not visible. Open sub-assembly and the graphic thread is not visible. Must open the part and do a regen for the threads to display. The graphic thread will not display in the sub-assembly until the part is opened and a regen is done. If I switch to another configuration within the same sub-assembly the graphic threads disappear again. Must repeat part regen for the graphics to appear in both the part and sub-assembly.

I'm wondering if it is my graphics card/driver or another SW almost works feature. Card: Quadro4, 750XGL, driver 4.5.2.3

Kman

Reply to
Kman