Re: U-pric

What value you make here? Please please please let him be.

Love from Habib

Reply to
Habib

What a load of crap!

Reply to
pete

It really is bad form to attack someone just because they have not fully mastered the language. Habib's message certainly comes thru and is one which many have conveyed before. Simply put, "Please use this forum as it was intended - to help each other. Posting antagonistic and personally insulting comments is of no value to anyone."

Love from JJ

Reply to
JJ

i'm with cliff.

the incompetents who post cad choice advice to other people based on just company advertsing rather than on firsthand experience with the software deserve the antagonism they get. they are deceiving people by posing as knowing something about what they are talking about.

stick it to 'em, cliff

Reply to
flyboy 2160

I agree that Banquer is, to borrow Huprich's mantra, clueless. We pretty much all understand that and wish he would go away. By the same token, Huprich's incessant and lengthy rebuttals, IMHO, add no value add only double the volume of crap on the NG.

If it was restricted to this then it would be less annoying but, as many others have pointed out, the obnoxious tone flows into many other responses. People primarily come to the NG for help and not for scorn or sarcastic replies by those who seem to think they know it all. Banquer deserves no courtesy but others do.

I find it to be both perplexing and sad that neither of them use the product but can find the time to post so often.

JJ

Reply to
JJ

I try to keep both my quips and the quoted sections short . And perhaps a newbie or two is saved from the black hole of banquerisms ...

The ones that get a bit of trouble were pushing or selling other CAD systems (often without disclosure) with quite unfair statements and comments about other systems that they clearly know little of.

This includes shills from think3 and the latest VAR(s) pushing SolidEdge.

When are *pointed* questions of their claims *not* deserved?

Most of my other comments are generic in nature and on the process of using CAD/CAM or it's common basis ..... and often of interest to the general discussion it sometimes seems. Not one ad or sales pitch yet .

Reply to
Cliff Huprich