API-Stop assy from prompting to rebuild

I am processing a bunch of assemblies and need to set preferences so that user intervention is not required. SW keeps prompting for rebuilds and I have yet to find all the preferences to set to prevent this. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
TOP

Running 2006? I'm also wondering why I'm asked to rebuild every now and then and there's no option to "don't ask me again" available. Is this

06's feature or are we missing something?

regards Markku

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

I don;t know if this is exactly what you're looking for, but you could try these: swApp.UserControl = False swApp.Visible = False

Ken

Reply to
Tin Man

Can't you use OpenDocSilent ?? This will prevent SWX from showing up questions to the user.

Kind regards,

JJ

JJ

OpenDocSilent wasn't enought in an assembly. I have it pretty much tamed now with a bit from here and a bit from there. Even this will complain about internal ID.

Set swModel = swApp.OpenDoc6(sFullPath, swDocASSEMBLY, swOpenDocOptions_Silent Or swOpenDocOptions_AutoMissingConfig, "", nError, nWarning)

I have visible turned on as well as allow user. This way if it hangs I can get out of it clean and restart my code.

JJ wrote:

Reply to
TOP