Beta 07 cancelled!!

SW have announced that Beta 07 is cancelled this year because they have too
much to do finishing 06.
Instead of finding bugs in the new release those who signed up for Beta are
being reassigned to the early release program for sp5 which will have some
923 fixes.
There will be an official statement of deep regret and humility in a
worldwide webcast on the 6th in which the CEO will outline what we could
have had if only some of us had been better behaved.
SW staff have been advised to turn up for work as normal and if they cannot
actively pursue breaking something they should report to marketing where
group therapy has been arranged.
People who have already made arrangements to spend their annual holidays bug
hunting in the expectation of obtaining a t-shirt will be compensated by
going into a draw to be named a favourite customer of a SW VIP for the next
podcast.
Reply to
neil
LOL - you had me for I think about 5 seconds!
it was the use of the word 'humility' that gave you away.
Jonathan
Reply to
jjs