BUTTON FOR CUSTOM PROPERTIES

With the interface change in 2008 it is a bit of a PITA to get to the file - custom properties. I've been looking for a button that I can add to the main toolbar, is there one available or will I have to create a macro?

TIA Wormsign

Reply to
WormSign

Haven't tried it in SW2008 (not using it yet), but I have a hotkey setup for that in SW2007. Surely that can still be done in SW2008...

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Yeah that works. I have one set up now in 2008. I realy do prefer buttons though.

Thanks for your fast answer, Wormsign

Reply to
WormSign