Can comp.cad.sw outdo Content Central?

It sprang to mind that the NG folks just might be able to come up with sources far more extensive and useful than Content Central. So here is the challenge. Post your favorite/useful source for information (like glass bottle threads, material properties, left handed gimcracks, etc.) and the group can select the winner. The winner will get a box of doughnuts in the mail courtesy of this station. :)

TOP

Reply to
TOP

Ok, I'll start. You might want to limit it to 1 per entry or I could put about 30 of them here.

But, a site I consistently go back to is

This site gives me dimensional data on European metric hardware. Nicely done, well organized, etc.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I got this from someone here, so I know it's not news to some. But I go to

quite often. I like yours too Wayne, Thanks!

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Here is a few.

scota

Montie,

Your site looks pretty good. Did you think to grab some of the other URLs that were not part of this thread?

Getting back on topic. In case anyone wants to go back and reference them, I added all those links to my website at:

Montie

Reply to
TOP