Can I use event triggers to get the last printed date into a custom property in the title block

I need to get a automatic way to place on the title block the last printed date and time in a custom property. Is there an event trigger for the print operation.

Thansk in advance!

Daniel snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
Daniel B. Nordeen

there is not a event for this. but what you can do is create a print button that will either create a custom property that says the last print date. or create an atribute and store it in the drawing that says the last print date. then when you press the print button it will. put the last print date in the title block and replace that date with todays date.

hope this helps

Reply to
Sean Phillips

This is also a thing I wish to do, being very new to Solidworks, can you explain how to do this?

Reply to
pete