Center Drill

Does any one have a SolidWorks model mof a Center Drill, perfer a #4?

Reply to
tuffynix2004

no, is it so hard to model it yourself ?

Reply to
raamman

should be pretty simple to do,.... no?

..

Reply to
zxys

All you need is a #4 center drill and some measuring tools. My most used modeling tool is a set of dial calipers.

Bob

Reply to
<castlebravo242

It you'd like, leave me your e-mail address and I'll send you a SolidWorks "Library Feature" file for inputting any size desired #00 thru #8.

Eddie

Reply to
Eddie

Modeling the body of the center drill is not a problem for me. The problem for me is modeling the flutes, which is essentially the path that the tool & cutter grinder wheel would take.

Reply to
tuffynix2004