Challenge for Desault who makes Solidworks, prove it, as I see it slower, not faster.

There was a lot of hype and press releases, about Solidworks 2009 being faster than 2008, well I think that it was and still is, total rubbish.

So come on Desault, prove to me, at my PC, with the sort of work that I do, that 2009 sp1 is faster!

I have an almost identical PC, but with slower 4800 amd, instead of my

6000 amd processor, next to this one that runs 2008 sp5 faster that mine with 2009 sp1.

Is it all spin, or will you prove it to me on my PC, with the sort of work that I do?

Do you think I will get a reply??

Reply to
pfarnham

You obviously didn't read the fine print..

Only reason they said its 'faster' is because of a few things they added, like the speed pak.

Reply to
tnik