Code creation with DBWorks

Hi! I have a simple question with a bit less simple answer... ;-) Did you ever experience to automatically create codes with DBWorks when you make "save as" from Solidworks, using categories and classes created with Category Maker?

In my system happens that the simulation made with Category maker works all fine, composing the code with all the values created in categories and classes. But when I save from Solidworks, the categories in the path without a value generate a "0" in the code and the values defined in classes are placed in the final code in wrong position respect to the level in which the class is associated to the category.

Example: :-)

Category A (without values) Category B with value "B" Category C without values but associated with class 1, which have 2 values: RED & BLUE Category D with values 10 and 20.

From test mode in Cat. Maker the code is (correctly): B-RED-10-001

When I save from Solidworks the code becomes: RED-0-B-10-001 (evidently wrong).

I'm waiting for help from Mechworks but 'till now there're no news.

Thanks, bye!

Reply to
Donald Duck

we don't use the category maker.