Concave or convex fillet

How do I create a concave fillet in SW2006?

Ex. A box. When i fillet one edge, it creates a convex fillet. I want it to be concave instead.

Thanks, samurai.

Reply to
samurai

Hi,

Create a sketch profile of the box perimeter. Then create a second sketch of an arc (radius of your concave fillet). The use the feature cut-sweep.

There may be a better way?

Zander

Reply to
Zander

Can this be done without using a sketch/cut sweep? I wanted to use the Fillet command.

If there was a 'flip direction' for the fillet command, that would be great.

Anyone know how to do this with the Fillet Command?

samurai.

Reply to
samurai

If you are working with surfaces you can pick which side of the each surface you want the fillet to be on.

I don't understand your original question, as a concave fillet on a box doesn't make any sense to me.

Jerry Steiger Tripod Data Systems

Reply to
Jerry Steiger