Conisio Install & Setup

Can anyone shed some light on the skill level required to install & setup Conisio? We would be upgrading from PDMW Workgroup.

Reply to
kb

Conisio is not bad to install, the main thing if you're upgrading from PDMW is the database installation, licensing and maintenance. PDMW spoils people who just want plug and play PDM because they don't have to deal with database issues.

Reply to
mjlombard

Can a PDMW "database" (I know it doesn't really have one) be imported into Conisio, maintaining all the file associations?

regards, John H

Reply to
John H