Conversion Wizard

I am doing a trial upgrade to 2003 on one machine of an isolated, 2 computer network. All SW files reside on computer A (the server), SW2003 is on computer B.

When I run conversion wizard on computer B, it does not offer the option of converting the files on a the networked drive in computer A. Windows explorer proves that the network connection exists and is live.

Anti-virus and ZoneAlarm are shut down on both computers.

What am I missing? regards malcolm

Reply to
RankAmateur

I don't know what you are missing, but I would copy the old files over to computer B anyway. Less chance that you will inadvertently overwrite the original files when converting.

Jerry Steiger Tripod Data Systems

Reply to
Jerry Steiger