coordinate extraction

Hi all,

In solidworks, I have created a mill with lifters (similar to turbine with blades). Now, i would like to extract the coordinates of each point sothat I can rebuild it again in another software in which I have to provide the coordinates. For example, for a rectangular box, I have to provide 8 sets of data (xyz). In this regard, how can I get the coordinates of the points from solidworks. Or, is there any othere software which helps me to extract the coordinates.

Thank you in advance for your valuable information.

Thanks

Reply to
manishanish

Not sure where you are going, but if you export as an STL file you will get points on the vertices of triangles.

Reply to
TOP