datums?

I remeber being able to pick a feature control frame, selecting the datum symbol and it linking to the bottom of the frame. Now when I try the same thing it appears to be there until i check out of it. then it dissappears. any suggestions. swx2004 sp3.0

Reply to
3d

View>Annotations needs to be on if you are in a model

Reply to
Corey Scheich

sorry, in a drawing also if i lmb and drag the frame you can see it's there but as soon as you let go good bye! sometimes I can get it to stay on dragging and droping where ever just to get it to show but hit regen and bye bye!

dissappears.

Reply to
3d