decals photoworks and configurations

Hi all,

I have materials and 2 decals present in my default configuration. If I create a new configuration in sw all of the materials as well as the decal's dissappear. I don't want this - how can I make them persist or at least copy them to the new config?

Thanks,

Zander

Reply to
Zander

I don't believe you can make them persist, You'll have to re-apply the materials and decal in the new configs. You can copy the material and decals, use the copy tool on the PW toolbar and then switch to the new config and paste the material and decal there. You can also switch to the PW property manager find the material and or decal you want to copy and select it. Then right click and select copy. Switch to your new configuration, select your geometry and paste.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez