Defaults

Change them in your templates.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Does anybody know if it is possible to change the default measuring units so that I don't have to go and change the units each time I start a new part. I find it annoying to have to go and change the document properties every time.

Reply to
YouGoFirst

Thanks. When you said that it reminded me that that was how I had done it before.

I guess I had a brain fart.

Reply to
YouGoFirst

Brain cramp. A brain fart is something else. :(

Reply to
P.

Either way, it feels much better when it's over.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Reply to
SWuser

I'm not Paul, but I'll jump in anyway, being intimately familiar with brain farts and cramps. In my mind, a brain cramp is when you can't think of something. The classic example is Curly, the Stooge, saying "I tried to think, but nothing happened." A brain fart is when you come up with an idea, but it stinks.

Jerry Steiger

To funny. All these years I have been using "Brain Fart" in the wrong context. Thanks for the clarification.

Reply to
SWuser

Jerry,

We are on the same wavelength. Here is how you tell the difference. When you have a brain cramp you say nothing and feel bad about it. When you have a brain fart you say something and feel bad about it. :)

Reply to
P.

Brain cramps are an early indication that a brain fart isn't far behind.

Kman

Reply to
Kman