Dell Specials for SolidWorks users

Not many people seem to know about this....Dell is running some great special for SolidWorks users. As far as I know, no special coupon is required. Configuration choices are somewhat limited, but you save over $600 on a T3400 system with FX1700 graphics and a 22-24" monitor. You "save" even more on a T5400, but it can only be configured with FX4600 graphics, which is a waste of money for SolidWorks.

jimsym

Thats not too bad.. I could probably build one for a few hundred cheaper, but have more ram in the end.. if your not into piecing together a computer I would defiantly jump on it..

Reply to
tnik