Disappearing selections while mating

All of a sudden my mate selections disappear while I'm in the process of mating two parts in an assembly. If I pick two surfaces, the default mate is "coincident", and if I try to change the mate after selecting the two surfaces, the mate selections have disappeared from the "entities to mate" window. Any fix? I'm running Solidworks premium 2007. Much thanks.

Reply to
Ismael

bump

Reply to
Ismael

I have the same sort of issues with potential mates also.

Bob

Reply to
sycochkn