Dongle change .. needs reinstall?

Hi,

Can anybody tell me if it is possible to change the dongle with serial numbers of an existing solidworks installation?

We hire out solidworks work stations, and somtimes the dongles are changed. Every time this happens I have to completely reinstall solidworks. Is there a way to change the serial? It would save me lots of time.

Thanks,

Bas

Reply to
Bas

"Bas" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Regedit

Look for something like:

Software/ solidwords / security

You will find the serial Nb

But be carefull playing with the registry, it can mess up a bunch of things...

Reply to
Jean Marc BRUN