Dual Dimensioning Chamfer

I rarely use dual dimensions, but today I was surprised to find out that a chamfer doesn't have a dual dim. option. Am I missing something? Anyone has experience with this? Thanks.

Boris

Reply to
Boris

What you're missing is the ability to dual dimension chamfers, just like the rest of us. You will probably find other limitations as well, because there are several of them.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

One of the other "limitations" is that if you switch units of your drawing, chamfer dimensions will not change. I reported this some time back. Doubt anything has been done about it yet though.

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Remember that the root of that issue was that the 'Use documents units' option would become unchecked. SPR not resolved yet, though.

WT

"Seth Renigar" wrote in message news:jEdRf.38180$ snipped-for-privacy@southeast.rr.com...

***
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

That's right.... Thanks for the reminder. I rarely switch units mid-stream or after the fact. I have not had to do that since I discovered this problem several weeks ago. Probably won't do it again for another 4-6 months. Maybe it will be fixed by then. That doesn't help the people that DO switch units regularly though.

Reply to
Seth Renigar