early visibility 2005

Is any one else having trouble downloading SP0.1 of 2005? I get a 404 file not found error when trying to download. Is it just me?

Thanks Steve Tietz

Reply to
Steve Tietz

Everything worked fine here. Downloaded last Thursday.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

can you check again - I have only tried since this last weekend & this week. Thanks Steve Tietz

Reply to
Steve Tietz

Just tried it. Working fine.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

well thanks for trying... I just does not work here in Oklahoma. I have tried on multiple machines at work, home & a friends house. None of them seem to work. I will contact solidworks next.

I appreciate your input.

Steve Tietz

Reply to
Steve Tietz