2005 and STEP

Has anyone else noticed that 2005 is very unstable when reading STEP files. I get an "unhandled error" about 99% of the time, even if the file is very simple.

I can generate a very complex STEP assembly file in 2005, and it will read into 2004 just fine. Try to read it into 2005 and it will CTD every time. In fact, every file that's failed in 2005 read into 2004 no problem.

Regards

Mark

Reply to
MM

Interesting. I do not have these problem. In fact, I'm currently only using

Reply to
Devon T. Sowell

Hi Mark,

Maybe you should try the old" delete SW settings in the registry"? Helps me sometimes when strange CTD's happen. Just an idea.

/Mike

Reply to
Michael Svensson