Endless Pools.....

Has anyone ever come across any 3D or 2D drawings of a similar type of pool as the ones sold by endless pools? You basically just swim against the water current that is propelled by a propeller. I was thinking about building my own and was wondering if there were already any plans out there available to look at..........

Reply to
Jerry

The escher pool? You mean something like this?

Menno

No, more like this -

knew it was a long shot to ask about this but I thought I would just ask before I started to make my own designs........

Reply to
Jerry

The escher pool? You mean something like this?

Menno

how much less than 18,500 can you make it though?

Reply to
3d

ask

Reply to