Exploded views in Assembies

Hello All,

Is anyone else having a problem using subassembly exploded views in the main assembly???

TIA, Muggs

-- Change "home" to"comcast" to reply

Reply to
Muggs

No, I just tried it yesterday for the first time. It worked great. Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell

What version are you using?

WV

Reply to
western1812

I us ethem all the time, works fine for me. I'm using 2005 SP1.1.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney

OK. I found out what's happening.

If you use subassemblies with configs in a main assm with configs, you need to have the subs set to "solve rigid". BTW SW2005 SP 3.0 ev

Thanks to all who posted. Muggs

Reply to
Muggs